Sunday, April 7, 2019

Elle Update: 4/7 Day 8

Great day today!

Elle has made great strides in eating solid food and SHE IS OFF ALL OXYGEN!!  She came off of it about 5 hours ago, has eaten and has still done great!  Everyone feels really positive and encouraged at her progress today.  We will be here another night for sure and then it will just be day to day...but I see light at the end of the tunnel.

Her white blood cell count was up a bit this morning but everything else looks just fine and she looks just fine, so they aren't too concerned about it.

Ann Carlyle's birthday party was a big success!  Thank you to all the adults at the party that helped keep an eye on kiddos and helped corral them and helped keep my sanity.  :)  Ann Carlyle had a blast and it was the perfect end to her birthday weekend.  (And I for one, am glad all the activities and events of this weekend are over!  Whew!)

Thank you for praying for my sleep last night!  I slept great.  I wish I could've had another 5 days to sleep but I'll take the 8.5 hours I got.  :)

So pretty much all good things here.  Howbout that for an update!  (And look how short it is! Yay!)

Please pray for an inordinate amount of good sleep here at the hospital for me and Elle and a good sleep for Frazer and Ann Carlyle at home.  Ann Carlyle has been going nonstop with little sleep for a week now, so she needs a lot of rest tonight.

Much love from the Gieselmann's!
Dana

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone i am happy to say that i was cure from HIV/AIDS by Dr Padman with his herbal medications after i tested positive july 2016 and ever since then i have been on medications to extend my living on earth. One faithful day i was searching on line if i could get some tips on how to cure my illness and i saw a comment on how Dr Padman cure HIV with herbs,i was surprise and i contact him on the email they provided on the comment and i explain my problem to him and he also prepare the herbs and send to me which i use for one week as i was instructed by him and after 2weeks i went to hospital for checkup and i tested Negative and i am fully cured from the disease and i am so greatful to Dr Padman.You can also reach Dr Padman on his padmanlovespell@yahoo.com , https://twitter.com/padman_dr. https://padmanspell.com WhatsApp +19492293867 https://padmanspell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete