Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WE HAVE A CONTRACT!!!!!!

Yes!! We have a contract on our house!!!

I was talking to my mom and couldn't even put it into words, so I know I won't be able to here either, but I KNEW there were countless prayers being lifted up for us and for this house to sell, specifically yesterday.  I felt God's presence on the day.  It was His time and He was moving.

The crazy thing is that our realtor told us he had never, ever sold a house off of a realtor luncheon (which is what was happening yesterday) - it's like an open house for realtors, but with a huge meal.  An agent that attended the luncheon left to go get her client to show her the house. That client loved it and came back with her husband last night and they submitted an offer this morning.  

Crazy, I tell ya.  But God likes crazy.

So thank you for praying so fervently!!  Please continue to pray that the inspection goes well (that's always a big hurdle) and that all will be well until we actually close.  (We aren't sure when closing will be yet - it will either be the middle or end of October...but not September 30th!!!  Yay!!!)

Thank you for praying that this burden be lifted from our shoulders.  My cup runneth over.  :)

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment