Friday, October 3, 2014

Home

We came home from the EMU last night with Milla.  We met with Dr. Wheless and the MRI showed that Milla's brain is not only not growing, but digressing in growth. There is still no diagnosis as we are waiting for the genetic tests to come back in the next month to shed some more light on her condition.  Dr. Wheless is hopeful for a diagnosis through the genetic test but if the test does not show anything, we will most likely need to do a biopsy.

Even with no diagnosis, the digressing brain growth seen in the MRI, the lack of development we see day to day and the seizure activity are not good, long term, for Milla.

We are burdened and our hearts are heavy.  Please lift our family up in prayer.
Frazer

2 comments:

  1. My son started having seizures, he had his first seizure at 6 year within 10 hours We spent 4 days in the hospital where different doctors looking at different things couldn’t agree on why he suffered a seizure… He has had genetic tests including a muscle biopsy. I used to wonder why my son were getting so many vaccinations shots at such a young age, Still the doctors wouldn’t admit it was the vaccination shots. After his 2nd seizure I wouldn’t allow my son to be vaccinated anymore but I believe the damage is done. It was during a casual conversation with a friend that I learned about Nectar herbs, I contacted Dr Lewis on his website and explain everything to him and make an order of his product. i received the herbal medicine and my son started using it for 3 mouths i notice improvement in less than a month and no more symptoms of seizure and now he have not experience any sign of seizure. my son was totally free from seizure Contact doctor on dr.lewisamenico@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete