Thursday, August 28, 2014

Discouraging News

Hey y'all - so I found out yesterday that Milla's blood was never sent out for that genetic test we've been waiting on for 3 months.  Needless to say we are so discouraged and heart-broken and angry too as we will now have to wait another 6-12 weeks for results. These results will hopefully give us a diagnosis and we can't really move forward much with Milla's treatment until this test is run.

Please pray for our hearts and that somehow the test will be run quickly. (The blood is sent out to 1 of just a handful of labs in the country that do these types of tests and they will be looking very closely at her DNA so it is quite a lengthy process and there's no rush we can put on it.)

My heart is hurting this morning but I truly know God has His hand continually on us and on every aspect of Milla's treatment.

My mom sent me this quote from Charles Spurgeon...
"God is too good to be unkind, and He is too wise to be mistaken. When you can't trace the hand of God, trust His heart."

I know His love.

Thank you for praying for us and hurting with us and loving on us -
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment