Sunday, March 31, 2019

Please pray for Elle

Hey guys - quick update to let y'all know what's going on and to ask you to please pray for Elle-belle.  

She had seemed to have a bit of a cold starting Wednesday afternoon but by Saturday, we had her on oxygen and we were monitoring her closely.  We tried to manage her symptoms at home but by Saturday night, we had to take her to the emergency room for respiratory distress.  

They intubated her, put her on a ventilator and gave her a chest tube because there was a ton of fluid in and around her lungs. They started her on IV antibiotics although there may not be an infection - but just to make sure everything is covered while we wait for lab results.  She is sedated and on some IV pain medicine.

We are taking this one step at a time.  We are hoping to wean her off the ventilator tomorrow or Tuesday but you know, it just depends on so many different things.  I will say that we are greatly encouraged by how well her lungs have improved in just the last 24 hours.

We will be at LeBonheur for at least a few more days...but again, so many variables.  (Right now we are in the PICU because she is sedated and intubated.)

Please pray for Ann Carlyle as she is turning 10 in just a few days (!!), is performing in her first school play this week and is trying to process a lot of scary stuff she doesn't understand.

Please pray for me and Frazer as we are worried, sleep-deprived, trying to make wise medical choices for Elle, all the while trying to care for and be present for Ann Carlyle...especially this week!  Please pray for sustenance and for us to not be driven by a spirit of fear.

Pease pray for Elle's whole medical team - that they would make wise, caring decisions on her behalf.

Please pray for Elle to continue to be stable and improve and get home as soon as possible!  And please pray that we figure out what has caused all this mess.  

Also, please pray for Frazer's dad as he has been dealing with some pretty severe pain that we don't yet know the source of.

Thank y'all for gathering around us and lifting us up.  We are so thankful for you.
Dana

5 comments:

  1. You and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying this day for you and yours . May the Lord surround and protect you all with His Peace.- Tabitha and Scott H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all of you and grateful we got to visit you in a time of relative health. In hindsight, it was the beginning of what has escalated for Elle and all of you. May you come back to health soon. All blessings, Levi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete